http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/
The artPad is a pretty neat way to "paint" online. I don't know about anyone else, but I used to create masterpieces with the paint program on my computer. Do you want to know what my favorite subject to "paint"was? The Spice Girls. haha

I have never tried this. I looks like a lot of fun. When it comes to painting I have to be in control and have crisp lines. This online painting would allow me to experience a more organic style of painting.
ReplyDeleteYou also said that your favorite subject to paint was the Spice Girls? haha. I advise you not to tell your future students that because they will not know who they are and they will look at you like you are crazy. This summer I was playing my Ipod a the summer camp I worked at and Spice Up Your Life came on. None of the campers knew who the Spice Girls were. It was the first time I felt really old.